Onsite IT Business Support
Our onsite business support department can cater for a range of problems you may be experiencing with your IT systems and equipment. Our IT consultants and technicians can provide timely advice, planning and implementation, auditing, maintenance, end user support and more. For customers on service level agreements we can first see if we can resolve any issues remotely before coming out thus saving you time and money resolving the IT problems you may encounter.
Onsite Repairs includes
- General Onsite Computer Repairs
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Computer Diagnosis
- Networking installations and maintenance
- Microsoft Server and Microsoft Exchange support
- Network security testing, monitoring, and maintenance
- 24 hour 7 Day Computer Repairs& streamlined remote management and computer support tools
- Convenient Contract basis or ‘Break / Fix’ Onsite computer support options
- Assist businesses with purchase and deployment of hardware and software and subsequent Computer Support including end user assistance
- Range of computer remote access tools for customers to access their computer data any place, any time, anywhere in a secure environment
We can also arrange permanent and contract onsite computer technicians to complete a range of onsite tasks and computer support levels as well as regular scheduled visits.
Arrange an onsite support call or general consult today on (02) 9698-9644 or firstname.lastname@example.org and as always you can view our full opening times and location details on our contacts page.